Please read this Policy carefully. By using this Site, you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to the terms of this Policy, and consent to the manner in which we may collect, use and disclose information. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Site.
We reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy at any time. We will alert you to changes that have been made by indicating on the Policy the date it was updated. We encourage you to review this Policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any Personal Information you provide will be used. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will be an acknowledgment that you accept those changes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal Information You Provide to Us – We only collect and have access to personal information (such as your name, telephone number, or email address, and email preferences (collectively, “Personal Information”) that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. We are the sole owners of the Personal Information collected on this Site.
- Usage Information – Usage Information may include, in part, browser type, operating system, processor type, processor speed, video card, the page served, the time, how many users visited the Site, and the website you visited immediately before the Site. This statistical data provides us with information about the use of the Site, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. Usage Information helps us to keep the Site fresh and interesting to our visitors and to tailor content to a visitor’s interests.
- Device Identifiers – In the course of collecting Usage Information we may also collect your IP address, MAC Address or other unique identifier (each a “Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, Wi-Fi card, or other technology (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Site. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers. Our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. When you visit the Sites, we may view your Device Identifier. We use this information to identify repeat visitors to our Site. We also may use this information to send you targeted advertisements and to enhance the Site. We may associate your Device Identifier with your Personal Information.
The technologies used on the Site, including Device Identifiers, to collect Usage Information may include, without limitation:
- Web Beacons – We may also include web beacons (also known as web bugs, Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels and clear GIFs) with the content and ads that we deliver to you, which we will use to collect information regarding your interaction with our content and ads. A web beacon is a transparent graphic image placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed or that an email has been forwarded. In addition, a web beacon allows third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. A web beacon may also tell your browser to get content from another server.
The following social media Policy is subject to change without notice and govern your use of any social media community operated by Olive Branch Medical Services.
OLIVE encourages you to participate in open discussions, post about your experiences, ask questions and inquire about OLIVE through our public social media communities (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blog). We reserve the right to monitor our social media communities to ensure all published content is appropriate. Please note that any information available through our social media communities should not be considered medical advice and does not replace a direct consultation with a health care professional.
Please recognize that anything posted online is available to the public. Please use caution when posting medical information on any of the OLIVE’s social media communities and never disclose personal identifiable information (including but not limited to: your location, medical record number, financial information, other private information).
Please remember that you are responsible for the content you publish and all activity that occurs under your social media account. You agree to the following while using or engaging with OLIVE’s social media communities.
You agree to not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else.
You agree to not use any of the Olive Branch Medical Services social communities for personal attacks, defamation, harassment, spam, offensive content, aggressive behaviour, or illegal activities.
You agree not to publish content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, unlawful, disruptive, profane, harassing or abusive.
Olive Branch Medical Services reserves all rights to review, edit and/or delete any of your published content in its sole discretion. In addition, Olive Branch Medical Services reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete or discontinue your access to any social community at any time, without notice in its sole discretion.
By publishing content to the social communities owned by Olive Branch Medical Services, you grant OLIVE with a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, edit, reformat, publish or display the content for our purpose. Other social media participants may use your published content, and such use is beyond the control of OLIVE Opinions and views expressed by individuals as published content on the OLIVE social media communities are not necessarily those of Olive Branch Medical Services, its employees, staff or board members.
Please note if you are a Olive Branch Medical Services employee you must adhere to the OLIVE Social Media Policy and Employee handbook available internally.
This policy may be updated at any time without notice so please check back periodically. If you participate in the social media communities owned by Olive Branch Medical Services after changes to the above social media Policy are posted, you accept and agree to be bound by the changed policy.
Cookies and web beacons (together, “Site Cookies”) may enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site, track user actions/behaviour on our Site and track the effectiveness of ads. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent this. If you disable cookies, your ability to use some features of the website may be limited. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will also use your information as follows:
Customer Service – Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this Policy.
Olive Branch Medical Services uses the information it collects from you, including any personally identifiable information you supply in response to a ____________ (i) if you elect to receive information (including follow-up information about health-related programs, items, and services) offered by or through OLIVE and its affiliates, to provide you with such information; (ii) to improve this website and the services provided herein; and (iii) to create non-personal, de-identified, summary or aggregate data, for business analysis, market analysis, communications management, research, planning and other lawful purposes. Olive Branch Medical Services may share personally identifiable information supplied by you on a confidential basis in order to carry out the purposes specified above with its corporate affiliates and its and their employees, contractors and agents. We may also disclose this information when legally compelled to do so.
Personal information is only collected when a request for service has been issued. Users have the option of asking that personal information be removed from the website once the service has been completed and may end any subscription or request for information by submitting a cancellation request email to email@example.com Information about website-use patterns will be utilized by Olive Branch Medical Services to modify and enhance the website. Identifying individual information, such as name, email and address, will be used only at your request. Except as otherwise stated, OLIVE may0020use your information to improve the content of the website, to customize the site to your preferences and to communicate information to you for our marketing and research purposes.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not trade, rent, share or sell your Personal Information to third parties, unless you ask or authorize us to do so.
Unless you ask or provide your consent to do so, we will not share your Personal Information with any third party outside of our organization, other than with our service providers, including as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order, make a payment, make an appointment, host our website or resume distributors. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to Personal Information. The computers/servers in which we store Personal Information are kept in a secure environment.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any Personal Information that can identify any individual person.
We will disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosures (a) are required by law, including, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena, or (b) will help to enforce our policies; enforce contest, sweepstakes, promotions, and/or game rules; protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of property that belongs to you; and/or, protect the safety and security of our Site or third parties. In addition, if Olive Branch Medical Services or its assets related to this Site are acquired, all of the data collected by us through the Site and through other means and services provided by us would be among the transferred assets. Any such transfer would be subject to these same policies, as they are updated from time-to-time.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS — ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. If you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at the email address or phone number given on our Site. We do not charge for this service, and you opt-out request will be processed within 10 business days of the date on which we receive it.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Notify us if you do not want us to share your Personal Information for marketing and promotional purposes.
DOES THIS POLICY APPLY TO OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITE?
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13?
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and Olive Branch Medical Services does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from such children. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, such information will be deleted from our system.
WHAT STEPS DO WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We take measures designed to protect your Personal Information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information we process and maintain. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. To protect the confidentiality of Personal Information maintained in your account, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all uses of the Site by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused.
This Policy and the privacy practices of Olive Branch Medical Services will be subject exclusively to the laws of the State of Texas in the United States. OLIVE makes no representation that this Policy and our practices comply with the laws of any other country or jurisdiction. Users of the Site who reside outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If you reside outside of the United States, by using the Site, you consent to the transfer, processing and use of your information outside your country.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at 1011 NW loop 282, Suit #12 Longview, TX 75604 Tel. (903) 660-7049